Porcelain and composite veneers are usually used in cosmetic dentistry to reshape, repair or restore your teeth. It is a possible solution to some dental conditions and is used to conceal chips, cracks, stains or discolouration and also to close gaps.
Uveneer is a unique, innovative template system that creates contoured and polished composite veneers – state of the art technology for advanced and minimally invasive dentistry.
Composite veneers, often called direct veneers, chair-side veneers or bonding is an alternative to porcelain veneers for smile makeovers.
Benefits of Composite Veneers:
- Uveneer uses innovative technologies that help the dentist to achieve a refined, anatomically correct, high-gloss restoration.
- They enable dentists to charge lower fees than porcelain veneers, because there is no lab bill for the veneer.
- Each veneer is made by the dentist using tooth coloured composite directly onto the teeth.
- The results are immediate!
- Composite veneers can make teeth whiter than tooth bleaching using peroxide.
- They can also make smiles wider and correct some chipping, tooth wear, crowding and spacing.
- Composite veneers typically cost about half as much as porcelain veneers.