Would you like a beautiful whiter smile now?
The Pola Advanced Teeth Whitening System gives you whiter teeth, fast. An instant whiter smile increases your self image and confidence. You can quickly and easily reverse many of the discolorations in your teeth.
What are your options with Pola?
- A self applied take home kit for home/work use. We’ll recommend one to suit your teeth and lifestyle – PolaDay, PolaDay CP or PolaNight
- Applied by your dental professional – PolaOffice+
- Applied by your dental professional as a jump start to the take home systems – PolaZing
- A self applied paint on system you can keep in your handbag, used to maintain your new smile – PolaPaint
How long will the effect last?
Indefinitely. Just simply touch up your teeth a few times per year for one or two days or nights. Without a touch up, your teeth will start to re-stain by the same things that caused them to get discoloured in the first place (eg highly coloured foods like berries, coffee, tea, red wine, etc).
Is the treatment safe?
Yes. Clinical studies have shown that bleaching with carbamide or hydrogen peroxide under the supervision of a dental professional is safe for teeth and gums.
How long does it take?
With PolaOffice+ the total treatment time will take less than 30 minutes ensuring your instant results. PolaDay and PolaNight takes 5-14 days. With either option you achieve a whiter, younger looking smile.
What are the side effects?
For the majority of cases, there are no side effects. However some patients will experience temporary sensitivity (dull or sharp sensitivity to hot or cold). This will decrease after several hours of ceasing treatment. If sensitivity is present, wear times can be shortened or made less frequent. Additionally, you can request Soothe desentising gel which will help decrease sensitivity and can be used before or after the whitening process.
A simple treatment done while you wait at our office, achieved in just 30 minutes, while other treatments take no less that one hour. PolaOffice’s unique desensitising properties inhibit post-treatment sensitivity, leaving you with a calming effect.
A bleaching light is not required to accomplish effective results, however we use heat emitting curing light so as to accelerate the whitening process to achieve results in just 30 minutes.
These are the steps we’ll perform on your teeth:
- Take and record the shade of your teeth.
- Clean your teeth.
- Apply a resin barrier to the gum areas surrounding the teeth to protect them.
- Apply a hydrogen peroxide gel to each tooth.
- Shine a special dental light on the teeth for 8-10 minutes (optional).
- Remove the gel from your teeth using suction.
- Repeat steps 3-5 about 2 to 3 more times.
- We’ll ask you to look in the mirror at your whiter and brighter teeth.
PolaDay, PolaDay CP & PolaNight
Once a day advanced treatment from just 15 minutes (depending on specific product used) in your own home, for 5 to 14 days.
The PolaDay and PolaNight gels contain a desensitising agent minimising sensitivity and maximising your comfort. The pleasantly flavoured spearmint gel is both fresh and long lasting.
These are the steps to perform on your teeth:
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray included in the package for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray, with the gel around your teeth for no more than 30 minutes.
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush.
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water
- Brush teeth
- You must wait for at least two hours before you drink, eat or smoke